What’s better than banana bread? Paleo double chocolate banana bread!
Today, I’m sharing the most delicious, decadent and flavorful banana bread recipe with you guys. I’ve shared banana recipes here on the blog like the one with coconut oil and the one with double chocolate chips but this one is different. It’s flourless and gluten-free and honestly, I prefer this version over the conventional recipe. It’s that good you guys. I taste tested until I got the best recipe and this is it. I hope you like this paleo double chocolate bread as much as we do!
Here’s a little video showing you the consistency.
You can make it with regular cocoa or dark cocoa. I prefer the dark but they are both delicious. Look how dark and decadent the dark chocolate version looks! It’s the perfect breakfast with your coffee and makes for a great day time snack. It’s also delicious after dinner with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You want some now right?
Paleo Double Chocolate Banana Bread
I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience.
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or special dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup paleo mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas and mix all the wet ingredients except the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Add the coconut oil and pour into the mixture. Slowly fold it in until well combined with all the other ingredients.
- Spray your baking dish and pour in and bake for about 45 minutes or until the bread seems firm.
- Keep it out on the counter and wait till it cools before taking the bread out. When it’s hot, it will break easily.
Share it with friends because they will thank you. We had a bunch of people taste test this recipe before I shared it here and the reviews were all positive.
I hope you’ll try it this weekend. Be sure to pin this image so you can save the recipe and share this post on your facebook wall.
I had the best time hanging with my blogging buddies yesterday at Plaid. If you missed the FB live craft session, you can tune in here and watch it and paint along at your convenience. It was shown live on Plaid and Joann’s FB pages.
Happy Eating, friends.
Let all that you do be done in Love. 1 Corinthians 16:14