This 4 ingredient Mongolian Ground Beef will be the easiest meal you make this week.
I don’t know about you but I need really easy and delicious recipes. I’m talking about 4 ingredient easy! Managing a home, online school for the kids, work and everything else can get overwhelming. Making dinner can be stressful on normal days but add in this quarantine and that adds a whole other level of craziness. Since so many of you love the 4 ingredient Asian beef recipe, I came up with a similar ground beef version that takes less time. Here’s how to make this 4 ingredient Mongolian ground beef recipe.
You can serve this 4 ingredient Mongolian ground beef over rice or quinoa. I also recommend adding your favorite veggie as a side to this. Cook it together or separately. It’s up to you! I made this with ground beef because we always have some in the freezer.
4 Ingredient Mongolian Ground Beef
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Cook your ground beef in a pan under medium heat and add the garlic powder.
- Mix the soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- After the meat is almost done cooking, pour in the sauce.
- Saute until fully cooked and serve over your rice or quinoa.
- Add any other stir fry veggies. If you decide to add the veggies with the meat, increase your sugar and soy sauce appropriately. A little soy sauce goes a long way!
- Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds and a little sesame oil on top
I like to cook the veggies separately. Green beans, onions, mushrooms and broccoli all make a delicious combination.
Could it be any easier? Nope! The combinations are endless too. Add a fried egg on top, fresh avocado slices, roasted diced potatoes or tofu. You can make delicious and healthy Asian bowls with so many different ideas. Add in some Korean gochujang sauce or Sriracha and yummmm, it’s perfection.
If you make it, please share it with me! Thanks for reading and hope you are all staying healthy and safe, friends.
Let all that you do be done in Love. 1 Corinthians 16:14